Thursday, September 30, 2010

current events #5

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/09/30/lady-gaga-hair-dress/



Oh god, Lady Gaga is at it again......
From her MEAT DRESS at the VMA'S
 

To her new DRESS MADE OF HAIR.
Lady-Gaga-hair-dress

Lady Gaga is just straight up weird. Seriously, who would make themselves such a freak just because?!
I mean, I understand that thats her "trademark" and that she's "a freak of nature" that makes millions of people throughout the world say "Oh look at her, shes so creative! You represent billions of girls around the country. YOU GO GIRL!" sigh... Liking people for their music is one thing, and looking good/cool while doing so I'm fine with. But when you go so far as to changing your outfit/costume thing every time you accept an award every 10 minutes, is rediculous. I LOVE slipknot. One of my favorite bands. And yes, they wear crazy masks and disturbing costumes, which I admit, is pretty awesome, but thats not the reason theyre popular.

I like them for their MUSIC. And I feel if youre just wearing some crazy outfit just for popularity, its kinda wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment