
"~Cuz this is THHHRRIIILLLAAAA, THHRRIIILLLAAA NIIIGGHHHTTTSS!!!!~"
That's right, we've all heard it. Even if we all weren't lucky enough to see the video, I'm sure that anyone born in the 80's of even the early 90's or earlier has heard the song. But for those who have seen/enjoyed the Thriller video, I've got some good news for you. They're making a movie about it. Just in time for Halloween, too. You know what that means. Gettin' on the old red jacket and some yellow contacts. The directors going to be Kenny Ortega — who directed last year’s This is it along with Jeremy Garelick (the hangover) who's doing the screenplay. No one knows what the movie evens going to be about yet, but it is going to have to do with the song somehow. And with lyrics like "There ain’t no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl," There's not really any hints. Will it mean that it'll be a combo of a misty graveyard or MJ's awesome moves. NOBODY KNOWS...
I liked him a lot, for the few songs I actually know. And I have seen the video, and you could call that a video all by itself. But to take some old guy to do his part AFTER HE'S DEAD, is just crazy. I mean, they sold all his stuff, so they're not even going to be used. From the situation being, I think its going to be a flop. So I think that with a director They SAY is good, and a screenplay maker who obviously is better in comedy, it doesn't seem that good idea. I might see it, not if it gets the hype like This is it did, I'm good not sleeping in a tent and all that.
No comments:
Post a Comment