
This is what happens when you commit adultery in Iran ^
"We have got news from Iran that they are free," Mina Ahadi, the spokesperson for the anti-stoning commitee says in Iran. "We are waiting for another confirmation: apparently there will be a program this evening on (Iranian) television and then we will be 100 per cent sure." Well that program ran, and she's free.
Sakineh Mohammadi-Ashtiani, a 43 year old lady with 2 kids was given death sentences by 2 different courts in a small town in Iran called Tabriz all the way back in 2006. She was involved with the killing of her husband(which caused her jail time), and in 2007 they added the hanging onto a 10 year jail sentence. But after a SEACOND case of adultery, the woman will be stoned, along with the person who killed her husband.
Well, I don't know much about the customs and cultures about Iranians, but i do know that isn't cool. Wherever you live. I don't exactly agree with the whole death sentence-stoning-jail time ordeal. I do believe that adultery and murder isn't good, but killing someone for killing? Doesn't make a point in my head. Now I do believe that you should have some consequence for murder, but that is not it.
No comments:
Post a Comment