Thursday, September 23, 2010

current events #4

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/09/23/katy-perry-sesame-street/#more-98781 < artical I used

Katy Perry has a "Too low-cut skirt to be on a little kid show" PAH-LEASE....
Her appearance on Seasame Street she said several times that it (would have been) "The highlight of her carreer" ALSO including a remix of her hit "Hot and Cold", including Elmo himself, called "Stop and go" where her and Elmo play a game of tag. "She's showwing too much skin" ITS A SKIRT!!! I really could care less whether or not my child see's legs... ALL THE CHARACTERS ON THE SHOW ARE NAKED!!!!!!! Anybody complain about the puppets being naked? Katy Perry and basically every other celeberty already is a puppet! Between all the Plastic Surgery, Botox, Pills, Drugs, Alcohol, THEYRE NOT EVEN LIVING IN THEYRE OWN BODY!! Excuse me if Im wrong but that is my definition of a puppet.

And this is theyre sorry excuse for a Lay-off...
“Sesame Street has a long history of working with celebrities across all genres, including athletes, actors, musicians and artists.  Sesame Street has always been written on two levels, for the child and adult.  We use parodies and celebrity segments to interest adults in the show because we know that a child learns best when co-viewing with a parent or care-giver.  We also value our viewer’s opinions and particularly those of parents.  In light of the feedback we’ve received on the Katy Perry music video which was released on You Tube only, we have decided we will not air the segment on the television broadcast of Sesame Street, which is aimed at preschoolers. Katy Perry fans will still be able to view the video on You Tube.”

GET OVER IT PEOPLE! KIDS ARE GUNNA LEARN HOW TO USE A REMOTE EVENTUALLY!
(you can see the video on the artical link i posted)

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I agree with what you posted. In fact,I may have to start using royalties to you since I plan to use your quote:
    :Anybody complain about the puppets being naked? Katy Perry and basically every other celeberty already is a puppet! Between all the Plastic Surgery, Botox, Pills, Drugs, Alcohol, THEYRE NOT EVEN LIVING IN THEYRE OWN BODY!!"

    ReplyDelete