Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Current Events Week 6: 'The Social Network': All hail Armie Hammer!

http://oscar-watch.ew.com/2010/10/05/the-social-network-all-hail-armie-hammer/

The Social Network. Wow. They're making movies off of websites now? What the heck?! I have not seen the movie yet, but as the people of fox 13 news, EW magazine and  Mark Zuckerberg; the maker of Facebook himself, says that the movie used untrue, fake and humiliating storyline. The storyline is about a young man named Armie Hammer who played Mark and how he made the website and watched it grow. EW says that Armie did a great job in playin his part, but Mark says the parts were good, but not true. I would have to see the movie AND meet Mark to find out if the facts are correct, but all that EW associates is that he did a great job playing the (possibly fake) parts.


Apperently the main picture for the movie.

1 comment:

  1. This was my concern when I saw that they were making this movie. Hollywood tends to create an unreal portrait of events and sensationalize them. This is why I tend to gravitate towards foreign films.

    ReplyDelete